Spray-Lock 3100 Sheet Vinyl Flooring Adhesive is a game changer, especially in time-sensitive sheet vinyl installations for healthcare facilities. Spray-Lock 3100 allows for heat welding and immediate access to flooring after installation is complete. Typical sheet vinyl installations using epoxies for heavy static/rolling loads require a cure time of 48-72 hours depending on the manufacturer. With Spray-Lock 3100, installation is expedited, allowing immediate patient room occupancy with no loss of revenue to the hospital. During installation in occupied spaces, Spray-Lock 3100 also eliminates the need to shut down the HVAC and there is no need to use fans to exhaust fumes from the building.
- Immediately allows all traffic (including hospital beds)
- Heat weld same day
- 8 lbs. vapor emissions / 95% RH / 11 pH
- No need to shut down HVAC in occupied space
- Wax and finish floor immediately
- No offensive odors
- 0.02 g/ml VOC content (lowest in the industry)