Premium low-stress, Portland cement-based leveling and smoothing compound. Provides an extremely hard, smooth finish without depth limitations. Level Plus Effect technology produces flat, absorbent substrates for carpet and resilient floor coverings of all types.
- All types of floor coverings
- A smoothing layer over structurally sound concrete above, on or below grade, in new construction or renovation projects. May be used over cast in place or precast concrete
- A smoothing layer over existing hard surface flooring (stone, ceramics and epoxy coatings)
- New, structurally sound OSB or equally rated subfloor materials with UZIN RR 201
- Existing substrates, including thin and dense non-water-soluble adhesive residues on concrete including cutback adhesive residues (subject to primer application)
- High stress loads in residential, commercial and industrial locations
- Radiant floor heating systems (hydronic or electric)