ARDEX P 82™ is a high-strength, solvent-free primer that improves the adhesion of ARDEX products over smooth, non-absorbent substrates such as ceramic and other stone tiles, terrazzo, epoxy and metal decking. ARDEX P 82 is also used over wooden subfloors, including plywood and strip wood, as well as over cutback and other non-water-soluble adhesive residues.
- For wood, cutback, metal and other non-porous substrates
- Waterborne two-component primer
- Seals the substrate
- Improves the bond of ARDEX Underlayments and Toppings
- Use for interior use only
One unit contains two 1/2 gallon containers.
P-82 Ultra Prime Primer
- Over wood: 300 - 400 sq. ft.
- Over burnished concrete and ceramic, quarry and porcelain tiles: 400 - 500 sq. ft.
- Over epoxy and other smooth, non-porous surfaces: 500 - 600 sq.
Min. 3 hours, max. 24 hours